The BBraunD 5.0.3 device driver interface for B.Braun's Hemodialysis System devices is now released and available on Capsule's customer portal.
B.Braun Melsungen AG
Description of the release
Added support for firmware version MPI 0.13.
Cases addressed by this release
• C41187: Add the ability to retrieve URR and Kt/V parameters from Dialog+
• C41195: Add information regarding precision of variable 3168 (Fluid Removal)
• C44174: Add measurement time for NIBP variables
• C44879: Update how traces are logged in DDI
• C44875: Add Aperiodic attribute for NIBP variables
Learn more about Capsule's device driver interface by reading this blog post Capsule's DDI Nomenclature Explained